Jobs at:Business Company
Deadline of this Job:
23 September 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The accounting manager is responsible for managing the accounting department. This role also serves as a consultant for managers within the organization, advising them of current budgetary information and working with managers to create a fiscal strategy that aligns with the goals of the organization.
• Prepare statutory requirements, including SSNIT, VAT, PAYE and Withholding Tax and other Tax Assignment.
• Prepare Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statement.
• Handle Bills payable.
• Prepare visitation to Defaulting Clients Outfit to the Managing Director on weekly basis
• Manages Clients & Suppliers Accounts.
• Handles Petty Cash Account and Checked by M.D.
• Generating Invoices for Services Rendered to Clients.
• Prepare Monthly Payroll Schedule
• Monitor Clients Cheques deposited at the bank
• Prepare Monthly Performance Analysis of Income & Expenditure with Charts Illustrations.
• Prepare Monthly Financial Statement
• To Undertake other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
• Supervisory Responsibility
• The accounting manager manages any future employees of the accounting department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
• Work Environment
• This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, rinters and filing cabinets.
Required Skills or Experience
• Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
• This is a full-time position, and typical work hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Extra hours are required which may go into 9pm at times.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://www.jobsinghana.com/jobs/indexnew.php?&device=d&view=44359#ejawrap
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.