Jobs at:A Private Company
Deadline of this Job:
08 July 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Location Accra / Tamale
Job Status Full-time
Experience 4 years
Job Expires Jul 08, 2021
Our Client is looking for a driven, proactive, hands-on and experienced Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
• Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
• Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
• Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
• Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Compensation: An attractive package, dependent on experience, skills and qualifications
Required Skills or Experience
a. Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
b. 4-8 years’ experience in accounting/finance
c. CPA or CMA preferred
d. Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
e. Experience with financial reporting requirements
f. Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
g. Accuracy and attention to detail and Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click here To Apply Now
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.