Account Receivable (Credit) Officer
Jobs at:Voltic (Ghana)
Deadline of this Job:
19 May 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reference Number: CCB210430-8
Job Title: Account Receivable (Credit) Officer
Company: Voltic (Ghana)
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Country: Ghana
Closing Date: 2021/05/17
Location - Town / City: Takoradi
An exciting job opportunity exists in Voltic Ghana Limited for Account Receivable (Credit) Officer in Takoradi. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover Value Added Dairies. This role reports to the Account Receivable (Credit) Manager. The job holder will be responsible for credit granting process, including the consistent application of the credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the design and implementation of a credit policy for the business.
• Credit risk assessment of all potential customers and review of credit risk of existing customers.
• Develop credit reports covering the performance and quality of accounts receivables portfolio.
• Ensure customers pay within their agreed payment terms as per the company’s credit policy.
• Address customer account queries timely to ensure a satisfactory conclusion.
• Handle disputed accounts and negotiate realistic payments on timely basis.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Undergraduate Degree in Finance/Accounting
• Masters in Finance / Accounting will be an added advantage
• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
• At least 4 years of proven experience in a credit /financial risk discipline
• Good knowledge of SAP General
• At least 4 years driving experience with a valid license
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.