Jobs at:Zonda Tec Ghana
Deadline of this Job:
27 August 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Account Officers
Company Zonda Tec Ghana
Education First Degree
Experience 2 years
Job Expires Aug 27, 2021
ZONDA TEC Ghana Ltd, a leader in the sales and service of heavy duty and light trucks located in Tema requires the services of Account Officers to work with their accounting team. As a successful hire, you shall be responsible for reviewing the daily sales invoices with support documents and capture same in the Tally ERP System. He/ she shall manage the local accounts payable to ensure payment are made within the agreed payment terms with the correct withholding tax deducted. He/she should have the ability to put financial information together in the form of profit and loss and balance sheet with its related cash flow and should have the basic understanding of budgeting and budgetary process.
• Ensure the daily sales invoices for spare parts and services issued by the cashier are reconciled with the lead schedule
• Capture sales invoices correctly in the Tally ERP System into the correct customer account on the receivable ledger
• In charge of the management of the local accounts payable by ensuring invoices are received on time and promptly entered into the Tally ERP System.
• Ability to maintain and manage fixed asset register
• Ability to make a journal entry and have a good understanding of basic accounting principles
• Responsible for preparing financial reports i.e. profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
• Have a basic knowledge in the preparation of budget and have a good understanding of the budget preparation process.
• And any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/Manager from time to time
Required Skills or Experience
A Minimum of 1st Degree in Accounting with two (2) years industry related working experience, preferably a student/member of ICA or ACCA
Key Skills / Competencies
• Commercial and business awareness, excellent communication and presentation skills
• An analytical approach to work with high numeracy and sound technical skills
• Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others;
• Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
• High sense of purpose and integrity
• Ability to work in a high pressure job demand industry
• Ability to work in team
• Respect for authority
• Excellent knowledge in Ms Office suit especially in Excel
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Successful candidate shall be on contract for the first Six (6) months of employment, subsequently, candidates whose performances are outstanding shall be given permanent positions within the company.
• Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Click here to Apply Now
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.