Account Manager, Bolt Food
Deadline of this Job:
10 July 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 50M happy customers in 40+ countries, from Europe to Latam to Africa. We’re building the future of logistics – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, or food delivery from your favourite restaurant. Fast, convenient and affordable service for everyone.
We are looking for a rockstar Account Manager to join the Bolt Food team in order to build and grow our restaurant database in the market. You’ll be responsible for bringing the most important accounts in the city and transition them to an Account Manager while securing the perfect onboarding experience.
It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform.
Your daily adventures will include:
• Responsible for the whole sales funnel of our most important accounts, including leads processing, prospecting, cold calling, planning meetings and closing.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
• Work closely with Lead Generation in order to Identify and assess the perfect restaurants for Bolt Food.
• Record all daily activities performed in the CRM to generate history.
• Be the first contact of new restaurants, supporting them in the onboarding experience and all operational and administrative issues that it entails.
• Collaborate with the Restaurant Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants.
• Organise restaurant-facing campaigns in the city that will increase restaurants and Bolt Food orders and revenue.
• Solve daily commercial or operational issues.
• Empower more junior sales to achieve targets.
• Work with both Restaurant Operations and Account Managers to ensure that every important provider that goes online in the platform meets our quality standards.
• If needed, renegotiate the contract’s conditions such as commission rates and campaign plans with restaurants on a monthly basis.
• Work with cross functional departments to drive business growth (Campaigns, Restaurant Operations, Customer Service, Courier).
We are looking for:
• At least 2-3 years of experience in account management, business consultancy, business development, or similar roles.
• Strong analytical skills. Ability to interpret and present data to generate insights and support decision-making
• Proven track record of client success and consistently achieving critical metrics and revenue targets
• Excellent capability in managing projects, resources and time. Be very organized
• Ability to build and maintain long term professional relationships with business partners, using good listening and interpersonal communication skills
• Work experience in a highly competitive industry and fast-paced environment is a strong plus
• Native or Business level English speaker
• Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
• No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
• Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
• Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
• Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
• Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 40+ countries around the world.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10 July. 2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.