Account Manager, Accra -Financial Services
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Account Manager, Accra -Financial Services at MainOne .
• The Accounts Manager’s primary responsibility is to retain and grow current accounts; and for gaining new market share in their given territory (Financial Services).
• Other responsibilities include:
• Managing relationships of specific accounts as assigned and also grow the accounts to grow the company’s sales/revenues.
• Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business leads.
• Delivering sales presentations as may be required to high level decision-makers.
• Attending client meetings as required for sales closure.
• Ensuring sales input is made into CRM and constantly updated.
• Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
• Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for those specific accounts.
Achieving sales targets
Demands of the Job
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
• Travelling may be required
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably Business Management or related field
• Minimum of 4-5 years experience working with a sales/business development team
• CANDIDATE MUST BE RESIDENT IN GHANA.
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 4-5years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
ollow the link to apply: https://career.mainone.net/vacancies/view/52/AM-COMM-0010/account-manager-accra-financial-services
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.