2 Accounts Officers
Jobs at:A Reputable Company
Deadline of this Job:
02 December 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Accounts Officer will be responsible for providing professional accounting support to the organization. He/She will be reporting to the Head of Accounting to ensure the prompt achievement of organizational goals.
• Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries.
• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Invoice processing and filing.
• Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve.
• Utilize database software to organize financial account information
• Liaising with third party providers, clients, and suppliers.
• Perform any other duties that will be assigned by supervisor
• Ability to work as part of a team and take direction accurately.
• Should be analytical thinker and problem solver.
• Should possess competent IT skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheet software.
• High level of accuracy.
• Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must have a degree in Accounting with a minimum of two (2) years work experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.